Circlet Designs for Paper Crafting:
Lilacs I & II
Derived from the Photography of Judy M Johnson
Here two sheets of archival, laser printed designs for your crafting pleasure. The pretty circular designs are made from triangular cuts- multiplied into a kaleidoscopic/mandala type format.
All the images on these two pages are from two photos I took of Lilacs. One is a bouquet I made in a yellow vase, the other is a photo of jumbo lilacs at my dad's house.
I present these to you in two pages; each with an assortment of sizes. Each sheet shows small image of the photograph from which the kaleidoscope wedges were excerpted.
What to do with them? Some ideas:
* Paste onto blank greeting cards
* Make tree ornaments
* Cut and use as gift tags- punch hole & add ribbon tie
* Make old fashioned place markers at special dinner parties or gatherings
* Use in collage and scrapbooking
* Bookmarks: Cut strips of cardstock, glue small circlets to the ends (one front and one back) and write your greetings on the strip. Use for gifts and favors.
Top grade papers and laser inks hold up to most art mediums. 8.5' x 11" Fine grained satin-finish 80# CARD STOCK papers are a joy to cut.
Your copies won't have the watermark of course.
For an IDEA to use these pretty circlets click