Circlet Designs for Paper Crafting
Christmas Kids Circlets
Derived from Beautiful Vintage Christmas Cards & Post Cards
Here four sheets of archival, laser printed designs for your crafting pleasure. The pretty circular designs are made from triangular cuts- multiplied into a kaleidoscopic/mandala type format.
I present these to you in four pages: Two with circlets about 3.75" to 4" across, and two pages with an assortment of circlets done quite small; about 2" across. The first & 3rd sheets show small images of the cards from which the designs were excerpted.
The pink circlet on top left of 3rd page is art by Frances Brundage, who also painted paper dolls.
What to do with them? Some ideas:
* Paste onto blank greeting cards
* Make tree ornaments
* Cut and use as gift tags- punch hole & add ribbon tie
* Make old fashioned place markers at special dinner parties or gatherings
* Use in collage and scrapbooking
* Glue small circlets at ends of cardstock strips for bookmarks. I glue one on the front and one on the back for durability. For Christmas party favors I wrote holiday greetings on one side, and signed the other from hubby and me.
Top grade papers and laser inks hold up to most art mediums. 8.5' x 11" Fine grained satin-finish 80# CARD STOCK papers are a joy to cut.
No watermarks will be on your copy of course.