Circlet Designs for Paper Crafting
Vintage Nativity Circlets
Derived from Beautiful Vintage Christmas Cards & Post Cards
Here are 2 sheets of archival, laser printed designs for your crafting pleasure. The pretty circular designs are made from triangular cuts- multiplied into a kaleidoscopic/mandala type format.
I present these to you in two pages: One with circlets about 3.75" across, and one page with an assortment of circlets done quite small; about 2" across. The first sheet shows small images of the cards from which the designs were excerpted.
What to do with them? Some ideas:
* Paste onto blank greeting cards
* Make tree ornaments
* Cut and use as gift tags- punch hole & add ribbon tie
* Make old fashioned place markers at special dinner parties or gatherings
* Use in collage and scrapbooking
* Glue small circlets at ends of cardstock strips for bookmarks. I glue one on the front and one on the back for durability. For Christmas party favors I wrote holiday greetings on one side, and signed the other from hubby and me.
Top grade papers and laser inks hold up to most art mediums. 8.5' x 11" Fine grained satin-finish 80# CARD STOCK papers are a joy to cut.