Artists Trading Cards & Paper Crafting
"Sassy Ladies With Sassy Sayings"
This sheet of sassy ladies is springboarded from some gifts I made this year, of composition books decorated with fashion and paper doll images on the covers and lots of sassy sayings both outside and inside the pages.
My friends got such a charge out of the sarcastic, irreverent sayings paired with pretty, sassy lady pics, I thought I'd do them this way for your own paper crafting fun.
Cut apart the nine designs, and use just as they are, or add embellishments to personalize them before sharing with your good-humored friends. Can be used in your other paper crafting projects too.
One 8.5" x 11" cardstock page (80#) all archival, and stored in a crystal clear seal-top bag.
Some of The sayings:
- If you want FLAMES every night, join the Fire Department.
- Forget Love! I'd rather fall in chocolate!
- Some people should use a glue stick instead of chapstick.
- Well behaved women rarely make history.
- When I said I'd always be there for you, I didn't realize you were so frickin' NEEDY!
- Born Free. Now I'm expensive.
- You are about to exceed the limits of my medication.
You are welcome to phone in your order to our home business- 10 am to 10 pm EST; 906-942-7865 (this # has an answering machine) or 810-299-5210 (no answering machine.
Orders to the U.S. $90 and over are FREE SHIPPING.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a one-woman operation- designer, publisher, printer, order-fulfillment, customer service, etc. for this business.
And I am active in two non-profit groups as well. What this means is that I am often verrry slow at replying to email. For any urgent business, suggestions, complaints, chats, etc. PLEASE PHONE. Then your concerns will be handled most rapidly.